Women of Chayil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELLO EVERYONE!!! My name is TABITHA and I am from ALASKA!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabitha

Tabitha

HELLO EVERYONE!!! My name is TABITHA and I am from ALASKA!  Empty
PostSubject: HELLO EVERYONE!!! My name is TABITHA and I am from ALASKA!    HELLO EVERYONE!!! My name is TABITHA and I am from ALASKA!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:56 pm

I am currently residing in Mesa, AZ, after moving here from New york!!! It really does reach 112 to 115 degrees here in AZ! The hottest ever was 122! I don't know which is worse...the extreme cold in Alaska or the killer heat in AZ!!! I think the retired people have it figured out! They come to AZ for fall,winter and spring, then leave for the summer! They call them snowbirds out here because they leave the snow like real birds for warmer weather, then they go back when its over!
Back to top Go down
Lee
Admin
Lee

HELLO EVERYONE!!! My name is TABITHA and I am from ALASKA!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE!!! My name is TABITHA and I am from ALASKA!    HELLO EVERYONE!!! My name is TABITHA and I am from ALASKA!  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Looking forward to learning more about your corner of the world!
Back to top Go down
http://women-of-chayil.heavenforum.com

HELLO EVERYONE!!! My name is TABITHA and I am from ALASKA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Women of Chayil :: MY CORNER OF THE WORLD-
Jump to: